At University of Maryland University College, you can achieve your true potential—one class, one semester, one accomplishment at a time. Get ready for your best, most confident self to emerge.
- A Globally Recognized and Respected Public University: UMUC is accredited and adheres to standards set by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Career-Relevant Academics: From soft skills to industry-specific expertise, we offer 90+ degrees, specializations, and certificates, including programs in high-growth fields like cybersecurity and business.
- Convenient and Flexible Learning Options: With our multiple start dates, on-site courses at bases throughout the command, and thousands of global online courses, you can design a class schedule to fit your busy life.
- Affordable Tuition and Financing Options: From scholarships to lower tuition rates for members of the military community, we'll find a path that works for your budget.
- Military-and Veteran-Trusted: Since 1947, we have been serving the military. Our specially trained and dedicated staff can help you navigate benefits, relocations, and other challenges unique to military-affiliated students.
At Misawa Air Base
UMUC provides two program coordinators to help you through all of the steps of becoming a student. We have an on-site advisor to assist you throughout your academic career, and a National Test Center featuring exams and certifications in a wide variety of subject areas, on-site support, easy scheduling, and the benefit of instant score results.
Find out how UMUC can work for you. Complete the form to get more information on our programs or stop by the office to learn more. We're located in Room 225 of the Education Center (Building #653).
Hear why Cate Reich chose UMUC.