*See the eligibility requirements and online application forms for all textbook awards currently available.
- Apply now for the 2013-2014 FAFSA to determine your eligibility for grants and scholarships in the upcoming academic year.
- Click here for 2013-2014 financial aid forms.
Ensure Your Financial Aid is Available for the Start of the Term
To ensure timely disbursement of your financial aid, please be review the checklist below. Answers to all items should be "yes."
- Are you enrolled at least half-time in your program of study?
- Are you meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress?
- Did you accept your financial aid award for the 2012-13 academic year?
- Did you complete and submit your Master Promissory Note and Entrance Interview to UMUC?
- Are all items in your "To Do" list in MyUMUC submitted and complete?
Note: If you were awarded a Pell Grant, the amount of the award will be adjusted based on your actual enrollment, and the grant will be disbursed a few weeks after your classes begin.
For more information about finacial aid, visit MyUMUC. Click on Student Center, and your financial aid information will be located in the Finances section.
UMUC Aid Information
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Policies
- Undergraduate Standards for Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Graduate Standards for Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Net Price Calculator for Undergraduates
- Return to Title IV (R2T4) policy
Financial Aid TV
- Pell Grant Information
- Pell Grant Calculator
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
2012-13 Application Materials
- Special Condition Form
- 2012-13 Verification Worksheet
- 2012-13 Parent and Grad PLUS Loan Application
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form
- 2012-13 Verification of Child Support Paid Worksheet
- 12-13 Verification of Food Stamps or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Worksheet
- 2012-13 Overlapping Loan Clearance Form
- Consortium Agreement Contract
- 2012-13 Dependency Appeal Request Form
Other Online Financial Aid Forms
- Federal Student Guide to Financial Aid (PDF)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Release Form
- In-school Deferment Form (Please complete this form and submit to the Office of the Registrar)
Loan & Scholarship Information
- College Board Scholarship Search
- Direct Loan Master Promissory Note
- Entrance Counseling Session
- Information if you are in Loan Default
- Loan Calculator
- Loan Consolidation
- Military Deferment Request
- Peterson's Scholarship Search
- SuperCollege Scholarship Search
- Scholarship Resource Network Express
- Army Emergency Relief Scholarship
- Scholarships for Military Children
Web Resources for Financial Aid
- MyCAA Military Spouse Financial Assistance
- U.S. Department of Education
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Selective Service
Online Support Center
Visit the UMUC Financial Aid Online Support Center and get assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can browse our extensive FAQ catalog, contact us via e-mail, chat live, or request a call from our Financial Aid Office.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about financial aid, please contact us at:
Financial Aid Office
Unit 5060 Box 0100
APO AP 96328-0100
DSN Phone: 225-3680 DSN Fax: 225-8485