Welcome to the Office of the Bursar for UMUC Asia. Our primary mission is to provide quality customer service to students, parents, military, and other third party sponsors, as well as proactively assist them in meeting their financial obligations to the university.
The Office of the Bursar provides:
- Cashiering: Receives (by mail) and processes all checks and credit card transactions payable to the university.
- Bursar Accounting: Performs special student adjustments and provides fiscal information to the university's financial accounting system and ad hoc reporting to other departments.
- Collections: Manages the student billing and collections process. Serves as a liaison to the State of Maryland Central Collection Unit (SCCU) for delinquent account matters.
- Third Party and Military Tuition Assistance: Receives and processes military and employer tuition assistance documents; manages the military and employer organization billing process.
- Customer Service: Serves as the front-line for customer inquiries via e-mail and telephone.
We are located in the UMUC Asia headquarters at Yokota Air Base, Bldg 445. Address payments to:
ATTN: Office of the Bursar
Unit 5060 Box 0100
APO AP 96328-0100
DSN: (315) 225-3680
Commercial (from U.S.): 011-81-3117-55-3680
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
All payments should be processed within two working days of receipt.